Saturday, May 23, 2015

I Have Bad News

I'm in a bit of a pickle...

It's May and I am 5 books behind schedule on my Goodreads goal of reading 90 books this year. That's a lot. 5 books.
When I saw that, my jaw dropped and my hand flew up to cover my awestruck expression. How will I ever recover from 5 BOOKS?!
(Needless to say, I'm internally freaking out. It's internal, because if I tell my parents about this horrendous dilemma, they'll only make fun of me.)
I guess you could say that the March/April Book Slump is now the March/April/May Book Slump. The books I've read since the powerful F&Z have been school books. I read them because it was for my grade.

Disappointing, I know.

On another, happier note, I have an internship for the summer! It's a lot of time though and zero cash. But it's interesting, good experience. This will probably affect my Reading progress for the summer. But I'll ignore that for the time being.

Also, two nights ago, I was blessed with attending a Paramore concert. So, naturally, I'm obsessed again with Paramore. They are incredible live— long story short. Haley Williams has so much energy. She does something very similar to P90X or Insanity Workout onstage while she's singing. WHILE SHE'S SINGING. No wonder she is so fit and thin. They are all I've been listening to for 5 days now. (Haha 5 is repeating itself in this entry. Sorry for the English-nerd comment.) Anyway, go see them or play your fave Paramore song. They will rekindle some kind of energy in you.

That's really all I have for you. Enjoy the beginning of your summer.

SOP: Still Into You by Paramore (obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment